Second went to the Guggenheim Museum. I loved the presentations they had, I suppose that the guide made the visit that we liked more.
At night we go out partying the whole class. It was very strange because I had never been on a journey with these people because the people who ido before other sites were different. But I like to provide new experiences with different people. I think this a worthwhile trip as we take the time to go to museums and cultural visits and also had a lot of free time to learn new things.
At night we go out partying the whole class. It was very strange because I had never been on a journey with these people because the people who ido before other sites were different. But I like to provide new experiences with different people. I think this a worthwhile trip as we take the time to go to museums and cultural visits and also had a lot of free time to learn new things.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario