
-Read the newspaper article?
What it is about?
This article talks about a legend of Sant Narcís that is patron of Girona.
There talks about the typical activities that organised in Girona this days.
For example: expositions, "correfoc",barraques...
Which events/activities did you take part in?
I went to the "barraques" and attractions.Is funny because I saw people from my old school and I was very pleased!
I went to the expositions with my family.
What it is about?
This article talks about a legend of Sant Narcís that is patron of Girona.
There talks about the typical activities that organised in Girona this days.
For example: expositions, "correfoc",barraques...
Which events/activities did you take part in?
I went to the "barraques" and attractions.Is funny because I saw people from my old school and I was very pleased!
I went to the expositions with my family.

1 comentario:
Congratulations Eli!!! It wasn't that difficult, was it?
Publicar un comentario